Search This Blog

Followers

Sunday 26 December 2021

Life abundant

 My dear children I came to bring you life and abundance


Come into my presence 


Death is vanquished and life is full of vibrance 


Still your soul and come into my presence


And find life in all its fullness 


I am the creator of all things 


I create from nothing and make it something


I shall take the weak the ones the world despises and make them into great children of God 


Remember how far you yourself have come 


Look at yourself and see what I have made 


You have every reason to be confident


The work begun in you shall be finished


Nothing I work on goes to waste 


I tell you your journey has not finished yet


I make crooked roads straight and rough roads smooth 


I make high mountains  like level ground


I turn the desert into fertile land 


I calm stormy seas 


I tell you speak


to your desert 


to your mountain 


to your stormy sea


And watch how I respond


Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment