Search This Blog

Followers

Sunday 30 October 2022

Never Alone

 My child look deep within.


Do you not perceive me?


I am the source of all things both seen and unseen 


I am the first and the last 


I know you as beloved  


I am in you


I am also in the father


So don't be alarmed when I reveal myself


You are my dear child


As you mature more of my will shall be  revealed


I want you to know my will 


Search the scriptures


Look at my dealings with men


Do you find me unfaithful? 


Do you find me absent? 


Even though you don't sense my presence I have always been close by


I am within reach


My hand is always open and toward you


Reach out and take hold 


I shall guide you 


I shall accomplish mighty things in these days


All things shall be done according to my will


You shall lead those who  don't know me


You shall be a good friend and lead them through the darkness 


You shall be a warning and a guide as a lighthouse in rough seas 


Do not be dismayed I am the keeper of the house 


I know when and where to both shine and direct 


Follow my leading and my path 


Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment