Search This Blog

Followers

Saturday 24 December 2022

The day draws near

 So humble yourselves under the mighty power of God, and at the right time he will lift you up in honor. Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you.

1 Peter 5:6‭-‬7 NLT

https://bible.com/bible/116/1pe.5.6-7.NLT


The day when God will honor you draws near


Do you not sense it?


You are my child and I delight in caring for you


Just a little while longer and I will lift you up


So I tell you do not lose heart now 


This next season of your life 


Will see Gods plans fulfilled


He shall not delay in  drawing near to you .


Listen to my voice and sense my leading


You are my beloved child and I shall make my plans known to you


You shall receive an inheritance from my hand 


Everything I have for you is available from my open hand


Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment