Search This Blog

Followers

Monday 24 July 2023

Prophesy equips you to live in a warzone

 1Ti 1:18

Timothy, my son, here are my instructions for you, based on the prophetic words spoken about you earlier. May they help you fight well in the Lord’s battles.
 
Maybe no one has spoken a prophetic word over you before but all prophetic words equip the hearer to make a good effort in warfare but not against flesh and blood. But against the dark powers against strongholds against principalities and thrones and powers against evil princes and kingships.

You have been given a spiritual arsonal the like of which you have not yet fully explored.

I am the ever living one 
 
It was I who created all things I hold the earths storehouses in my hand and release rain and snow in proper time and season.
 
I cause the grass to grow and the buds to sprout.
 
It is I who made the sun the moon and the stars and hold the universe together with a mere thought.
 
My thoughts about you are these 
 
You are my child who is destined for greatness 
 
You shall speak to the leaders of men and not be held back from gaining influence over the schemes of men for I place both men and women of faith in high and mighty places.
 
You will gain the ear of princes and the kings of earth
 
You will not be lacking in zeal or fire for I inhabit the praises of my people and make them great in power and strength 
 
Though a thousand come to slay you not one hair of your head will be lost for It is I the Lord of heavens armies who will scatter them to the four winds 
 
I shall breathe and cause the winds to blow your enemies away 
 
You will stand tall and proud
 
You will be the first among many who shall spring forth from obscurity 
 
Those who the world conciders nothing will become great men and women of influence.

I shall cause a stirring among the peoples of earth 
 
From darkness I shall call them forth 
 
They will carry my light into the darkness from which they came 
 
Amen 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment