Search This Blog

Followers

Monday 22 April 2024

He protects his loyal ones

 ‭Psalms 31:23-24 NLT‬[23] Love the Lord, all you godly ones! For the Lord protects those who are loyal to him, but he harshly punishes the arrogant. [24] So be strong and courageous, all you who put your hope in the Lord!https://bible.com/bible/116/psa.31.23-24.NLT

I am the Lord thy God

I have always loved my creation

My wrath is never for long even then it is for your good

For I am rich in love and abounding in joy 

Become aware of my abiding presence and know that my peace is abundant and plentiful.

I shall protect those who are loyal to me

Be amazed at my outpouring in the days to come the arrogant shall feel me like never before

I shall make myself known

Every knee shall bow before me

Come you who are called by my name let us declare peace and joy and protection in the Holy Ghost.

Be amazed at what I shall accomplish through my faithful ones.

They shall be a force in the world of darkness for they shall declare my light to a dying world.

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment