Search This Blog

Followers

Wednesday, 5 August 2026

A New beginning

I am the God of new beginnings 

You think you have thrown it all away and nothing can be done 

But I tell you nothing could be further from the truth 

I shall open up a way for you 

I do not want anyone to perish for I am the creator of life 

It is my desire that life in all its fullness be yours 

Nothing will be held back from you

Everything that i have planned for you will come to fruition 

You may think that the evil one has won 

But i tell you He was made a public spectacle of by the power of the cross.

He has lost all his power and strength because christ took from him what he stole from you 

and now offers it back to you without cost

come to him and be amazed at what he does

do not be decieved the enemy disguises himself as light 

but behold the true light that gives light and life to all men has come 

He is the immortal eternal word that became flesh and walked among us 

I am convinced that He shall do for you what no mortal man can do

He heals lepers 

He makes blind eyes see 

The lame walk 

The dead are raised to life

He provides for His children

Open the door to the one who can do it for you.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment