Search This Blog

Followers

Thursday 29 August 2019

Shame

My lord my God I am covered in shame
You have departed from me.
You gave me a choice
My choice has lead me away from You.

Look upon me with favour once again my Lord.
What repentance do I need to offer my Lord?
How can I demonstrate remorse?
How can I be restored unto the path chosen for me?

Speak now for I am your humble servant.
I do not seek wealth or riches but You alone my Lord My God.

You know all things my Lord my God!
All my choices are laid before you like a book.

You are the Sovereign Lord.
You weave mens choices into your perfect plan.

You stand outside all creation and look upon the schemes of men.
Your sovereign will stands for all time

Let me partner with you once again.
Let the Word of the Lord be found in my heart and be placed upon my lips
Let me speak your Word and declare Your will to the nations.

Put an unquenchable fire in my heart for I am Yours
To You alone I belong.

You are my Hope.
You are my Strength.

Let your words be my Words my Lord my God.

Carry my sin my far from me, remember it no more.

Let me see what You see
Let me hear what You hear
Let me feel what You feel
Let me touch what You touch
Let me smell what You smell

Give to me your thoughts my Lord.
Give me an undivided heart and purity of thought.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. so glad you were encouraged by this. It is still something i struggle with, self-doubt of my gift and the feeling im not were im supposed to be. But this is my paranoia revealing itself. God deliver me!

      Delete