Search This Blog

Followers

Friday 23 August 2019

United with Him in Spirit and Truth

I offered myself so that you could be united with me !

You are one with me in Spirit and Truth.

You who worship me in Spirit and Truth 

Are part of my very self for you are my hands and feet in a broken world 

It is you who shall usher in the next wave of blessing 

As you focus on the giftings I have placed within you, you usher in my Kingdom

You are a prince in my Kingdom and I have bestowed upon you my authority

Whatever you decree in my Name shall be done

There is an open heaven over you pull down my Kingdom right where you are.

My Kingdom is not an earthly kingdom but a heavenly one 

You carry my Kingdom with you wherever you go.

Give heed to my voice within you for you know my voice

Do whatever I command you search my word and do not hold back 

Be like Abraham of old who did not hold back from offering his only son.

I knew he feared me because of his obedience 

and I credited it to him as righteousness

I have bestowed my righteousness upon you for you have none of your own 

you wear it like a garment 

likewise put on the garment of praise and worship me 

Amen



   

    

No comments:

Post a Comment