Search This Blog

Followers

Sunday 15 November 2020

Flowers and nectar

 Draw near to me my child and I will speak to you


Consider the flowers of the field 


Only for a short while are they clothed in glory


Then they cease


Their time in the field is short


Yet whilst they are here do they not supply sweet nectar to the birds and bees


They support many 


And yeild many offspring


You are like the flower that feeds the birds


Because you are found in me you have a nectar sweet as honey 


It feeds the lost, the vulnerable, the lonely , the outcast 


They shall gather around my people 


For they have my  heart 


You shall be like the flower in the field 


Rooted in good soil and glorious


You will feed many 


You will produce much fruit 


You will bear offspring as numerous as the stars


Use your time in the field wisely for it is short


Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment