Search This Blog

Followers

Sunday 15 November 2020

Mountains and seas

Even though the mountains crumble and the seas rage

I will praise you my Lord my God

Even though my enemies assail against me

I will honour the name of the Lord

For he is almighty God

If I am poor I will praise you my Lord my God

If I have riches beyond the dreams of avarice I will honour you my Lord my God

Where can I find true acceptance my Lord my God

It is found in you alone

All my needs are met in you my Lord

Even though I have nowhere to lay my head

I will not deny you

I am weary and burdened

Yet I praise you my Lord my God

The Lord is sovereign and royal

He alone governs kings

By his hand rulers rise and fall

Let my people rejoice for I am coming on the clouds

Be attentive to my voice

Listen and I will teach you the way you should go

Open your heart and I will refresh your spirit

Amen










No comments:

Post a Comment