Search This Blog

Followers

Wednesday 16 June 2021

Awesome God

 My lord you are awesome and mighty


None can compare with you


You love without conditions


Simply because its your nature to love


Indeed you are the embodiment of love


Your sacrifice opened the way back


You stand ready and are awaiting my welcome


So I welcome you with open arms 


My lord you are too wonderful too awesome too mighty beyond comprehension


Yet I can know you as abba father 


I am wretched pitiful poor and blind 


I come to you my lord knowing im a sinful man 


Forgiven and declared righteous by your authority and power


Fear not my child I have redeemed you


You are mine


You will dine at my table


I have appointed you to lead


Others will look to you and by your example they will follow you 


They will follow you as they followed me


I shall give you a new name because you have been redeemed


You shall sing in zion and declare my name to the lost


You will live on hallowed ground every step you take from this day forward will take you further into victory


For I have ordained great and wonderous things for you


I plan to prosper you 


I plan to restore you 


I shall take your burden and cast it into the depths of the sea

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment