Search This Blog

Followers

Wednesday 30 June 2021

Peace be unto you

Father, Let your peace invade the earth

Let your holiness be magnified in mens hearts

Let blind eyes be opened

Let the lame walk and the deaf hear

Be at peace my child

For I am the creator of all things

I know all things 

You are my beloved

I am coming to claim my bride 

let there be a purging and a seperating

let all evil be cleansed from the earth.

begin in the here and the now 

let there be signs in the heavens above and the earth below

let prophecy increase 

let signs and wonders increase across the earth

let there be financial miracles for the poor

let the homeless be housed 

let those in hospital be healed 

let mountains be moved and droughts cease let there be an overnight growth of food for the those in areas of famine

let wars cease

amen



No comments:

Post a Comment