Search This Blog

Followers

Sunday 8 May 2022

Grace and favor

 But whatever I am now, it is all because God poured out his special favor on me—and not without results. For I have worked harder than any of the other apostles; yet it was not I but God who was working through me by his grace.

1 Corinthians 15:10 NLT

https://bible.com/bible/116/1co.15.10.NLT



God will grant his special favor upon you


You have journeyed far 


You have grown emensely since you came to me


You are seasoned and are now mature


I know all things 


I have planned to prosper you


Your soul will be filled with light 


You will shine like the noonday sun


Your light will give guidence to the lost 


You shine in the darkness like a lighthouse


Those who are lost will find safe harbour when they look to you 


Remember as I guide you so you will guide them 


More is given and more expected


Listen to my voice and come into my presence


Even as I lead you so you will lead them 


I shall pour out goodness and mercy into you 


I shall prosper you 


The storehouses of heaven shall give up their bounty and pour it out full measure into your life 


Everything planned for you shall be given into you lap


Have I not already proved faithful


Test me and see if I do not answer you with power and fire


Justice shall prevail 


Amen

1 comment: