Search This Blog

Followers

Monday 2 May 2022

Stolen blessings

I am the lord almighty there is none like me


I am creator redeemer and saviour


I created the world and the stars in their vast array


The seen and the unseen both large and small I created it all


I came to redeem that which was lost and stolen


I came to save the world from the curse of death


I see your heart


My beloved I want to restore you


I shall grant to you everything that is stored up for you 


My lord I pour out praise and I magnify your name 


You are sovereign above all 


Your name stands above all other names


Creation sings a song of praise to you my lord


I have instructed my angels concerning you 


They have brought lost and stolen blessings with them 


I shall bring you your hearts desire 


Your life will be renewed today 


I tell you your soul will see heaven in all its vast array


Its time to worship the lord 


Praise the name of the lord 


Lift his name high in front of men


Let men see him as he truly is 


Amen

1 comment: