Search This Blog

Followers

Friday 3 June 2022

Suffering

 We are confident that as you share in our sufferings, you will also share in the comfort God gives us.

2 Corinthians 1:7 NLT

https://bible.com/bible/116/2co.1.7.NLT


Have no doubt you will face many troubles


 But be assured I am the God of all comfort


And I shall pour out comfort on my people


I have seen the way you suffer for my name


And I shall respond with mercy and grace


Remember how I have been faithful 


Have no doubt those who suffer for my sake shall be comforted 


Don't confuse suffering because of stupidity, for suffering for my sake


Never-the-less I shall comfort all my people


Because I am loving and merciful 


Become smart and obey my voice for I shall certainly speak to you


Be amazed for I am about to change the world 


Men of violence shall become peacemakers 


Wicked men shall become righteous 


I shall reveal myself to you 


Be sure of why you are suffering!


Are you suffering because you live in a broken world? 


Are you suffering because of stupidity?


Are you suffering for the sake of Christ?


Regardless, I shall pour out mercy and grace upon you, for I am a loving God. 


Amen





No comments:

Post a Comment