Search This Blog

Followers

Friday 1 July 2022

Hear my voice

 O people of Zion, who live in Jerusalem, you will weep no more. He will be gracious if you ask for help. He will surely respond to the sound of your cries. Your own ears will hear him. Right behind you a voice will say, “This is the way you should go,” whether to the right or to the left.

Isaiah 30:19‭, ‬21 NLT

https://bible.com/bible/116/isa.30.19-21.NL



I am the lord almighty 


I have heard your cry for help 


Surely I shall assist you


You have endured many trials 


Today this very hour I will come to you 


And grant your requests


I shall be your guide and direct your path


Be assured I shall be with you 


Awaken your senses to my leading 


I shall lead you along salvations path


You will be transformed into my likeness


I have redeemed your dominion 


I bought it and now give it to you without cost


Be amazed my children you have power beyond your comprehension available to you 


Let your spirit rejoice in God your savior


Let your soul be restored and your heart renewed


I shall fill you with light and you shall be a beacon to the lost, the hurting, the lame, and the blind


Prepare for an outpouring the like of which has never been seen in modern times 


Lift me up and I will draw all men to me


Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment