Search This Blog

Followers

Tuesday 17 October 2023

Ancient of Days

I heard the Lord say

 

"I am the Ancient of Days 

I am before time and after time 

I spoke all  things into being 

By my Word all things, seen and unseen were created

I shall tarry with men till all things have been fulfilled.

Then the end will come 

But you need not fear 

For I am the everliving one who is without end

I am the one who renews all things and keeps created things in order

You shall live and exist in me 

For I chose you to be with me before time began

There was a time when you were dead, but behold I have given you life 

I am from everlasting to everlasting and I have chosen you to be my friend 

Do not be alarmed when I tell you that all things must end 

This broken world shall end and I shall create a new world fit for my people

I know you!

I know everything about you 

For I formed you in your mothers womb

I have counted the stars in their vast array and know them by name

I am running after you 

chasing after you 

There is nowhere to hide from my presence

I am in the depths and in the heights

I am in the valley and the mountain

I am in the depths of the sea and soar with the eagle.

I am with the blind and the deaf 

for it is I who am their guide

I speak my desires to them

I shall grant favour upon favour to my people 

For I am Father."

Amen. 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment