Search This Blog

Followers

Wednesday 18 October 2023

No time like Now

 I am the ever-present God 

There is none like me!

Though I am patient with men 

There will come a day when I will Judge 

I tell you there is day called today

and a moment called now 

In which to seek the God who made you 

I am chasing you down, running after you 

I am a merciful God 

I show mercy to all mankind

I created all things 

Can you not see?

Do you not know?

It is I who formed you from the dust of the earth.

and to that dust you shall return

You are here for a brief moment and then no more.

Do not think there will be a tomorrow 

For I tell you today and now is that most hallowed moment in which to seek your God.

No one knows the day or the hour that life will cease 

So make today count toward your eternal reward 

Did you not know there is a mansion awaiting my servants who do due dilligence 

Yet even now there are some of you who will escape as through flame 

You will get your reward sure enough

But remember this with the measure you give so shall it be measured

For it is your level of faith which shall be tested 

And remember faith without deeds is dead

Show me your faith and I will show you my deeds

Surely I shall answer you with mighty acts.

Trust in me and I shall work within you 

I shall make you complete 

There will be nothing left undone 

Amen 

 

  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment