Search This Blog

Followers

Saturday 9 December 2023

Six Days

My child 

I am the Lord 

I am the light of the world 

It was I who fashioned the photon.

Yes, it was I who made light 

It was I who fashioned the heavens and the earth by my very words

I spoke and it was so

It was I who fashioned the animals and birds 

I made them in their vast array

It was I who made man to be body and soul and spirit.

But the serpent fooled the man I had made and stole his dominion

Lucifer that vial serpent decieved all of mankind with hate and discord  

The world became devoid of my light and shunned my countenance.

I became grieved that I had made man and so I opened the floodgates of the deep.

Be ready and prepared for there will come a day when all things will be complete and I shall gather all things to myself.

Heaven and earth will pass away and I will fashion a new earth and a new heaven.

Keep your lamp lit

Let my bride be ready says the Lord

A great feast is prepared and ready the guest list has been prepared 

Believe me when I say that you are called to be there 

Your seat and place are ready for you  

Be sure to respond for I have sent your invitation

I am your guide for I light the way for you 

Come, answer me quickly, for tomorrow may be too late

The time to respond is now for yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never arrive 

Answer my call, today, this very hour

Amen 

  

    

No comments:

Post a Comment