Search This Blog

Followers

Tuesday 26 December 2023

I am your healer and provider

 
And it is impossible to please God without faith. Anyone who wants to come to him must believe that God exists and that he rewards those who sincerely seek him. Hebrews 11:6 NLT https://bible.com/bible/116/heb.11.6.NLt
 
 
My child,
 
I am the God who created the heavens and the earth.  
 
I spoke and the world sprang forth
 
It is I who set the planets in their orbits and encircle the sphere of the earth with clouds.
 
You are majestic and awesome o lord.
 
You are high and lifted up
 
You are creator, redeemer and baptiser.  
 
I chose you to be my friend before the foundation of the earth and
 
I shall provide says the lord
 
I shall be with you says the lord
 
I shall move among you  
 
And cause great fear to come among the enemies of God  
 
These coming days shall prove to be of great value for you.  
 
For I shall fashion a new thing in you  
 
No longer shall hardship or lack be evident in your life
 
There shall be a harvest the like of which you cannot perceive or imagine
 
Souls shall come to you, they shall arrive in droves
 
Amen
 

No comments:

Post a Comment