Search This Blog

Followers

Thursday 25 July 2024

How old?

 Acts 7:23 

When Moses was fourty years old. He decided to find out how his fellow israelites were being treated..

Acts 7:30 

After fourty years had passed an angel of the Lord appeared to Moses in the flames of a burning bush in the desert near Mount Sinai.

Do not count yourself out because you are old. See Moses was 80 when he saw the burning bush.      

See, I am the Lord. I will choose whom I will choose.

Your life is mapped out before me like a book.

I know when you were born for it was I who ordained it.

I created you in your mothers womb 

Every hair of you head is known to me.

Though you are advanced in years there is much for you to do.

I have called you by name and you are mine. 

See you are my precious child 

I will use whom I will use 

No man nor demon can stop me for I am The Lord of all creation

Both seen and unseen bow to me for I am Creator.

Will you accept my call to you?

Have you become so weary that you have lost motivation.

See, I shall be to you as a powerful source of courage and intent 

For It is I who grants both the gift of faith and the power to obey.

Come to me and be amazed at my dealings with both men and circumstances.

For I shall use you to bring both faith and belief among all mankind.

I shall use you to bring the poor, the destitute, the lost, the lonely, the old, the young, the rich.  I shall cause you to move among men of all cultures, beliefs and backgrounds.

Do not think that this is too high a task for you, as I shall cause you to walk among the people. 

You shall be filled with my Spirit and walk in power and do exploits and powerful deeds, for my Spirit shall dwell within you.

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment