Search This Blog

Followers

Tuesday 6 August 2024

The fire

There is a fire coming 

An all consuming fire 

Those who are unprepared will be burned to ashes

Come to me says the fire that speaks from the bush that does not burn up

I have come to bring the lost sheep into the pasture of the Almighty  

For the time is coming when 

I will level the mountains and raise up the plains 

I will cause the desert to bloom  

There is a reversal coming 

I will smite those who preach unholy doctrines 

I will bring down those who build up riches for themselves by taking money from the poor

I tell you those who lead the lost down the road to destruction 

Shall be brought down  

For I am a true and righteous judge

I know all 

I see all 

I hear all

I was here before the beginning and shall be here after the end.

For I am the I am.

There is a time coming when my Holy Spirit shall inhabit the unborn child.

Even from the womb they shall know me 

There is a generation of children coming who shall know me, for I shall be with them from the moment they are conceived.

No sickness shall befall them 

They shall be fruitful and do exploits from a young age 

For I am Creator 

It is mine to build 

It is mine to tear down

A fire is coming 

A holy fire 

A purifing fire 

A healing fire 

I shall tear down those who preach a false gospel

Shall the mighty behemoth and the great leviathan be caged forever?

Come to me for the world as you know it shall soon be no more.

I shall make myself known 

to both high and low.

to both rich and poor 

to both the deaf and the blind 

to the leper and all the unclean 

I shall speak

I shall declare

My name is righteous and true 

I came to bring all mankind into my house

Amen 


No comments:

Post a Comment