Search This Blog

Followers

Thursday, 1 October 2026

Alpha and Omega

 I am the God of your forefathers 

I was, I am, I shall come again

I was dead, but I am alive for evermore

I have always had good plans for you 

I am the Love that will not let you go

I created the seas and the stars 

It is I that hold them in place

I am Creator and Sustainer 

I am Justice

I am Fire

Let me clothe you in my Glory

Let me shine from within you 

I am the beginning and the ending 

You shall inherit from my abundance

Because you are my beloved

I shall pour out such a blessing in these days that there will not be room to contain it 

Let no man be in doubt 

I  am among you 

I shall clothe you 

I shall feed you 

I shall heal you 

Are you blind?

Are you deaf?

Are you lame?

Let those curses be lifted

Be in no doubt: I have overcome the enemy 

I bought back your dominion 

And now I offer it back freely

I hold the keys to death

I shall bless you 

Come to me, for my hand is open 

Take what I offer you 

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment