Search This Blog

Followers

Wednesday 17 July 2019

Declarations

I am the Creator of all things

Nothing is too difficult for Me.

I have authority.

Let the lame walk
Let the deaf hear
Let the blind see
Let health and vitality be yours

I bind any and every spirit that stands against my will for your life.
My power is over your life.

I will prosper you even though you have nothing
I will open your eyes to perceive my kingdom

You shall think my thoughts
You will do my deeds
You shall hear my words and I shall motivate you to action.

My Spirit will inhabit you.
I have given my angels instruction and they are stood with you
They have with them everything you need.

Take and eat, nothing will be held back
For I desire to give Good gifts to all my children.

See if my gifts are not sweet as honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment