Search This Blog

Followers

Monday 8 July 2019

Judgement and fire

I am the God of judgement and fire

It was I who redeemed you.

I know you for I formed your inmost being.

Before the stars were made I knew you.

Come to me and recieve from my hand

Behold everything I have is yours

I gave it freely to you before the world was conceived.

I am your hiding place and refuge. A shelter from the stormy gale.

Is there any God like me in all the heavens. I create from nothing.

I am God to both great and small

To rich and poor

To prince and pauper

Come to me my child, take the scroll I am holding before you. Taste and see

Eat and drink what I am offering

I am a sustaining power

I am your friend

Allow me to come in and dine with you.

I have numbered you among the saints. Indeed you are a prince in my kingdom

Help me establish my kingdom upon the earth in these days.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment