Search This Blog

Followers

Sunday 28 July 2019

fire

My Holy Fire is being poured out across the nations
Even now healing balm and cleansing is given without measure

Worship me alone !

Nothing is impossible for me! For I created all things,
Seen and unseen have I created them.

Nations will turn to me.
Kings will turn to me
All men will turn to me

All men shall live under me

Death and decay will no longer assail your life

They are on notice from heavens courts.

Present your case before me

I have already decreed in your favour.

The spotless lamb of God has taken away your sin

Believe what has already been accomplished.

I give you the authority to trample on snakes and scorpions

Nothing can be against you for I have defeated every foe that stands against you!

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment