Search This Blog

Followers

Monday 1 June 2020

from the sea to the mountain

I never tire of speaking to you for I desire to commune with you

have you not heard

I have spoken of my love for you throughout time

I love you for I created you

You are my beloved children

Speak boldly to those mountains you face

you feel as though you are at sea, adrift on the current.

yet it is God who sets the currents

you face a mountain head on

you think there is no way ahead

there is no map for your journey for you are in uncharted seas

yet God created all things, both seen and unseen

God has set a tidal wave of glory that is going to sweep you from uncharted seas to the top of the mountains

You will live there in the mountains until God brings you down the mountain again

You will not be the same person your character will be renewed your mindset altered

But don't make the mistake of thinking that the valley is your new home, your home is still with God, in the mountains, but you venture into the valley to bring the lost, the hurting, the sick and the dying the message of hope that God taught you on the mountain.   

Don't mistake the abode of God for a barrier The abode of God is a dwelling place to be sought after not a barrier to be overcome. Don't let fear rule you, for you have within you power, love and a sound mind

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment