Search This Blog

Followers

Sunday 2 August 2020

Sovereign Lord.

I am sovereign says the lord

Can I not do with you as I please

You are like clay in the potters hand

If I choose to uproot I shall uproot
If I choose to plant I plant
If I choose to destroy I shall destroy

Nothing is impossible for me

Come close to me and I shall make my plans known to you

Be of good cheer for I am a loving God who desires nothing but good for you.

I make the sun shine and the grass grow

I made the sun and the stars

I set the paths of the planets and keep them in their orbits

It is my desire to lavish my love upon you for you are my most cherished possession

I have plans to prosper you and not to harm you.

Come and commune with me and become all that have planned for you.

I shall make my secrets known to you for you are a son and not a servant

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment