Search This Blog

Followers

Thursday 6 August 2020

The Kingdom

The Kingdom of God has come

Let it be forever known 

Send the message through the whole world 

Christ is the Kingdom 

He is among us 

He stands ready to grant you victory

Humble yourselves and pray 

And receive an anointing from Him

Pick up the mantle that has been prepared for you 

Get yourself ready for the time is at hand 

I am have come that you may have life 

Partner with me and become more than you could dream or imagine 

You will become mighty and prosperous 

I have clothed you with my righteousness 

Your sin no longer has dominion over you for I have blotted it out

You shall stand above and beyond your circumstance 

For you shall soar and glide upon the winds of my Spirit 

Let my Spirit carry you to new and green pastures.

Find rest under my wings 

As a swan carries her young so I shall carry you.

You need not fear for I am Holy 

It was my word that created all things 

Therefore come to me and receive from my hand 

and you shall have an abundance 

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment