Search This Blog

Followers

Tuesday 22 September 2020

Graceful presence

 Let your words be seasoned with salt


Listen and you will be amazed


Do you not hear ?


Can you not perceive ?


Listen and I will speak to you !


Draw near and be attentive to my words


I always speak words of love to you


For you are my beloved


I am always pouring out my grace to you 


Do you not feel ?


Can you not sense my presence ?


Draw closer my child and be amazed at my love for you!


I am the God who loves to lavish my love upon you


Even my anger is poured out for your benefit


For I delight to discipline you for you are my disciple


I never pour out discipline to harm you but to draw you closer to me


Be wise and take heed of my words to you 


I am always speaking to you


For I cherish you 


You are my beloved


Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment