Search This Blog

Followers

Saturday 19 September 2020

Rest in my arms

 Be at peace and rest in my arms


For I am a loving God


I provide for all you needs


Become my friend and I will prosper you


I am a righteousness judge 


Who knows  all things 


I have already found in your favour 


Come to me and claim your reward


I am not hard to find


Search your heart and you will find me


For I have gave you my heart when you first came to me


Let strength my arise in you


I speak from the depths 


And I always give you courage in time of great need


I am with you 


Do not be alarmed when you are persecuted


For I am misunderstood by those that don't know me


They will hate you because they hate me


Yet do not be afraid of them for they are hurting inside 


They speak and act out of pain and anger 


For they have been mistreated by those who dont know me 


Do not retaliate for I am the embodiment of love


It is mine to avenge 


And my vengence is poured out for their benefit


Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment