Search This Blog

Followers

Thursday 14 April 2022

A certain hope

 Remember your promise to me; it is my only hope. Your promise revives me; it comforts me in all my troubles.

Psalms 119:49‭-‬50 NLT

https://bible.com/bible/116/psa.119.49-50.NL



Remember how I can be trusted in all things


I am your provider and healer


I shall provide for your needs and shall comfort you in your distress says the lord.


You have every reason to have confidence in my Word


Write it on your heart and mind 


I have given you a hope and a future


Even though your enemies mock you, you can be certain that my Word will prevail


Be assured I know all things from beginning to end


You can be confident of a positive outcome even though you are facing many trials


Follow my teachings and you will amazed at the outpouring you will receive


My Word is all encompassing it has passed the test of time 


Generations have trusted in my Word and not once has it failed to deliver a positive outcome for those who follow my instruction


Prepare to be amazed


I shall deliver freedom and prosperity to my beloved children 


My storehouse is full to overflowing 


My provision has your name on it 


Claim it in my name and I shall deliver 


Amen

1 comment: