Search This Blog

Followers

Saturday 9 April 2022

I am your deliverer

 The Lord replied, “Did I not rescue you from the Egyptians, the Amorites, the Ammonites, the Philistines, the Sidonians, the Amalekites, and the Maonites? When they oppressed you, you cried out to me for help, and I rescued you.

Judges 10:11‭-‬12 NLT

https://bible.com/bible/116/jdg.10.11-12.NLT


Be sure I shall deliver you from the enemies' hands says the lord.


I shall turn their swords into plough shares 


You may think that I shall grant you victory over them 


But I shall soften their heart toward you


Remember how I have been faithful to you in all my dealings with you


You have traveled far and overcome many trials


I shall remember your deeds


I was there when you gave that beggar a coat


I was there when you offered the homeless shelter


I was there when you dressed the wounds of the afflicted


For as surely as you have done these things to the least of my children you have done it to me


You claim you have not seen me 


 Open your eyes and look


 I am all around you 


Do you not see me when you look upon the homeless 


Do you not see me when you see the blind 


I tell you I am everywhere 


I shall return in glory when everything has reached its fulfillment


But for now, seek me among the least of my children


For its such as these that need me


Seek me among the lost I am their guide


Seek me among the blind I am their eyes


Seek me among the deaf I am their ears


What need do the healthy have of a doctor


Or the sighted a guide


As surely as the sun rises and sets 


I shall be a guide to the blind and offer salve to the afflicted


Turn to me and you will be amazed at the outpouring you will receive


You have sown and watered in good soil


Now its time to reap the harvest


The time is now


Amen





1 comment: