Search This Blog

Followers

Sunday 17 April 2022

A new thing

 Today is a day like no other


There shall be a doing and an undoing


The old things of the past shall done away with 


Their cumbersome weight disposed of


I shall do a new thing in these days


This generation has never seen the like of what I'm about to do


Generations ago these things were normal but then there was a turning away


I tell you the cycle has now been completed 


This generation shall have its eyes opened and its heart renewed


A new awakening has begun


I am calling the ones who shall lead nations and kingdoms and peoples to greatness


Powers and kingdoms and thrones shall acknowledge me as lord and king and saviour


For I am Lord of lords and King of kings


Amen

1 comment:

  1. Praise God for His many blessings!

    ReplyDelete