Search This Blog

Followers

Tuesday 19 July 2022

A God given passport

 “I will strengthen Judah and save Israel; I will restore them because of my compassion. It will be as though I had never rejected them, for I am the Lord their God, who will hear their cries. The people of Israel will become like mighty warriors, and their hearts will be made happy as if by wine. Their children, too, will see it and be glad; their hearts will rejoice in the Lord. By my power I will make my people strong, and by my authority they will go wherever they wish. I, the Lord, have spoken!”

Zechariah 10:6‭-‬7‭, ‬12 NLT


Is a barrier before you?


An obstacle that blocks your path?


His power has made you strong by his authority you can go where you wish


You have the power to demolish strongholds and have authority over every evil that resides in the land 


Do the work he has called you to.


Teachers prepare your children for godly encounters: teach them the scriptures 


Prophets only speak the words given by him add nothing and take nothing. know when to speak and when to be silent 


Evangelists spread the goods news of salvation to all men whether they listen or fail to listen


The Lord is patient and abiding in love 


He is the king of kings and lord of lords


He can not take on a job that's too difficult for him

He can not stop loving you

He can not be unholy

He can not make a loser 


Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment