Search This Blog

Followers

Tuesday 9 January 2024

Psalm 91 : for those in deep darkness

Psalm 91 

He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.

I will say of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust." 

Surely he will save you from the fowler's snare and from the deadly pestilence.

He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.

You will not fear the terror of night, nor the arrow that flies by day,

nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness, nor the plague that destroys at midday.

A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you.

You will observe with your eyes and see the punishment of the wicked. 

If you make the Most High your dwelling-- even the LORD, who is my refuge--

then no harm will befall you, no disaster will come near your tent.

For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways;

they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.

You will tread upon the lion and the cobra; you will trample the great lion and the serpent. 

"Because he loves me," says the LORD, "I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.

He will call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him.

With long life will I satisfy him and show him my salvation." 

 

Dear friend,

The Lord Himself has led you to these words because He desires to move you from darkness to light.

You thought you could dip your toe into the darkness and still pull back but it dragged you in completely.

God Himself has seen you, for He planned long ago before the foundation of the earth to bring you from the depths of darkness into His glorious light.

Make no mistake there is an open heaven over you right now, wherever you are, however deep you have gone. 

You have drunk deeply of hell's fountain and have immersed yourself in darkness and have lost your soul ,but God Himself intercedes for you.

Hear what the Lord is saying  to you

I am here with you right now to open the way back to the light.

 Acknowledge that you have tried to carve out your own path and have lost your way. 

I tell you, you are closer to me right now this moment, than you have ever been, for I am right there with you. Ask me to open your eyes and I shall make myself known to you.

I shall speak to you and declare righeousness over you, for you have placed your trust in me.

See, I shall grant to you power from on high. Be true to me and my word and there will come a time when you shall declare my word to the nations. 

The nations are unyeilding as a rock, but see, I shall make you a force to be reckoned with, for my power in all its fullness will work through you.

You shall learn to partner with me. You shall develop the mind of Christ. My thoughts shall be your thoughts. We shall be as one.

I shall grant you a ministry the like of which the world has not seen. 

You shall be a doer of great deeds.

You shall not fear the snake or the scorpion for I have granted you the power to crush them under your feet.

I am moving in your midst says the Lord.

All the earth will see me for I shall make myself known.

You will fear no man, for I have given you a holy boldness that comes with knowing me.

You shall be as bold as a lion but as gentle as a lamb.

You shall embody the heart of the lion of Judah and the heart of the lamb.

Both Justice and Peace shall be you portions says the Lord. 

In the course of time I shall cause you to speak with my voice. 

Through me you shall become a voice that speaks to the kings of the earth.

 Amen

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment