Search This Blog

Followers

Sunday 18 February 2024

Psalm 126 Those who sow in sorrow shall reap in joy

Psalm 126

A song of ascents.

When the Lord restored the fortunes of Zion,
    we were like those who dreamed,
Our mouths were filled with laughter,
    our tongues with songs of joy.
Then it was said among the nations,
    “The Lord has done great things for them.”
The Lord has done great things for us,
    and we are filled with joy.

Restore our fortunes, Lord,
    like streams in the Negev.
Those who sow with tears
    will reap with songs of joy.
Those who go out weeping,
    carrying seed to sow,
will return with songs of joy,
    carrying sheaves with them.

 



It's time to reflect on your journey.

Ask yourself some serious questions 

Have you grown in faith?

Are you more forgiving? 

Are you a kinder person?

Are you more resilient?

What overall lesson can be learned through your struggle?

It's time to take stock 

What do you need to change to change the way its headed?

 

 

Listen to me says the Lord 

I am the God of surprises!

Surely my best future, planned for you since the dawn of time shall come to pass

Come near and let me speak with you

You are my beloved and I have seen fit to bestow great things upon you  

I shall reveal my plans to you says the Lord.

Submit to me and my judgements says the Lord 

For I am Holy and Righteous 

I am the Judge who seeks the best for you and your household.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment