Search This Blog

Followers

Monday 19 February 2024

Psalm 130 God is working out your Redemption

 Psalm 130

A song of ascents.

Out of the depths I cry to you, Lord;
    Lord, hear my voice.
Let your ears be attentive
    to my cry for mercy.

If you, Lord, kept a record of sins,
    Lord, who could stand?
But with you there is forgiveness,
    so that we can, with reverence, serve you.

I wait for the Lord, my whole being waits,
    and in his word I put my hope.
I wait for the Lord
    more than watchmen wait for the morning,
    more than watchmen wait for the morning.

Israel, put your hope in the Lord,
    for with the Lord is unfailing love
    and with him is full redemption.
He himself will redeem Israel
    from all their sins.

 

 

 

Be sure I am working out your redemption

Be as a night watchman waiting for the morning 

The light will dawn and will arise on you and you shall be redeemed.

Put your Hope in me says the Lord 

For I am able to do more than you ask or imagine 

Be still and  know that I am God Almighty 

Put your hope in me says the Lord 

For I am more than able 

Indeed, It is I that am the enabler of men

Be sure I shall deliver you from bondage 

You shall be redeemed.

I shall cause you to rise 

You shall be the head and not the tail 

I shall carve out the road ahead 

I shall remove obstacles and make rough roads smooth 

Be confident says the Lord of lords and King of kings 

Put your hope in Him 

For He is the beginning and the ending  

Your sins will not have mastery over you

For I have given you my Holy Spirit

 AMEN 

No comments:

Post a Comment