Search This Blog

Followers

Thursday 1 February 2024

The pillar of fire and cloud

 

 

 

I am the Lord who leads and guides by fire by night and cloud by day

Surely I shall cast your enemy into the depths of the sea 

I shall smite them a mighty blow for they are as ants before me 

No longer shall your enemy bind you in chains 

Surely I shall break your fetters.

I shall lead you and guide in these days 

Your enemy seeks to destroy you with lies and mockery but I shall make the truth known

No more shall your enemy be your master

But I have ordered a reversal in the heavenly realms says the Lord 

For I chose you to lead the nations says the Lord 

Come before me in humility and faith and I shall open the door to your best future

Surely my plans shall come to pass in the fulness of time for I am creator and sustainer of all things

 Amen 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment