Search This Blog

Followers

Wednesday 7 August 2024

Turning things around

 Acts 9 

In the mean time, Saul kept up his threats of murder against those who follow the Lord...

Suddenly a light from the sky flashed all around him he fell to the ground and heard a voice saying 'Saul Saul why do you persecute me?', 'Who are you Lord?' he asked. 'I am Jesus whom you persecute.'

Hear what the Lord is saying to you.

You who hate and persecute me. 

I shall make myself known to witches and warlocks, those who practice divination and sorcery.

Those who have spoken destruction and violence against me.

I shall reveal myself to you says the Lord of hosts

Many shall come to know me for I am the Lord

I shall bring in the lost, the hurting, the lonely, the destitute, the homeless, the hungry.

I shall bring peace where there is anger

I shall bring comfort where there is pain

I shall bring justice and righteousness 

For I am the advocate who stands in heavens courts pleading for you 

I shall be merciful to those who dont know me for It is my desire that none perish

I am the ever living one. 

I was there at the beginning and shall be there at the end for I am that I am.

It is I who hold the keys to death and hades

For I am the victor.  

The Judge of all things has rendered his verdict over you

It was I that took your punishment and bore your shame

I declare He is the Christ who came in the flesh was crucified, died and rose again

He took back what Adam lost

Salvation can be found in Christ alone

He is King 

He is Saviour  

He is Almighty God

He is the Author 

He is Creator

He is Victor

Amen      



No comments:

Post a Comment