Search This Blog

Followers

Monday, 28 September 2026

100,000 READS! 🙏📖I just checked the blog stats, and we've passed OVER 100,000 reads on the Kingdom Poetry blog!


100,000 READS! 🙏📖I just checked the blog stats, and we've passed OVER 100,000 reads on the Kingdom Poetry blog!


From the first poem I ever posted to now having:


Volume 1: Taking The World By Storm


Volume 2: New Beginnings


on Kindle, Hardcover AND now Paperback on Amazon.


100,000 reads. 400 of you here on Facebook. 7 book orders this week. Every single one is because you read, shared, and prayed.


Thank you. Truly.


“Declare his glory among the nations” — Psalm 96:3


The blog will stay free — that's my ministry. The books are there for those who want to hold the poems, gift them, and support the writing to keep going.


If you've been blessed by the blog, consider grabbing the paperback as a thank you — it helps more than you know.


Here's to the next 100,000.


check out my author page here


DNS © 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment