Search This Blog

Followers

Thursday, 24 September 2026

In between editing my book I'm busy modrocing my bird on a wire

I learnt a sculpture technique at a workshop I go to.




So, in between editing Kingdom Poetry books and the blog, you can find me either painting using water colour or recording flute music with one of my many Native American Flutes. Or doing housework, mopping floors, cooking dinner, baking bread or making kiwi crumble. Or using Sibelius to create brass trios or a full orchestral work.

Although I have a home studio.



I rarely use it these days; I used to use it every day, but now it's once a fortnight.



I have a collection of guitars and ukuleles


A plethora of artwork on my walls, in every room, including the bathroom

I bake bread 


Suffice it to say, I am a very busy man.

I also have a garden which I water every day.





I have just taken delivery of my shopping, 40% off, yippie.

So, just thought I would share my day with you, a behind-the-scenes look at my daily life.

Well, I need to get back to my modrocing; see you soon.

David Nicholas Slater.
Author, Musician,Painter, Sculptor, Entreprenuer, Christian.

My Kingdom Poetry books are available online from Amazon. 

Find my author page here: Kingdom Poetry
Find my music here: Soundcloud, Number One Music, YouTube.
Find my websites here: Radio Station
Find my Christian blog here: Daretobelieve Kingdom Poetry


No comments:

Post a Comment