Search This Blog

Followers

Saturday, 19 September 2026

Into your lap

 I am the Almighty God 

Do not be disheartened or dismayed, for I am about to pour out into your lap

Something New 

Believe me when I say that all things are mine to do with as I please 

I am creator and sustainer of all things 

I am about to pour out such a blessing for you

Come to me and receive from my open hand 

The doors of heaven are open 

Reach out your hand and take what I offer you 

Obey my commands, and blessing will follow 

Submit to me and resist the evil one 

I am about to do for you what no mortal man can do

I am Alpha and Omega 

The Beginning 

The End

Can you not sense my presence?

Do you not feel my Spirit?

Your life will unfold as it should if you remember to obey my Word

Let it be written on your heart and mind, and you will be renewed in strength and vitality

Have you perceived?

Do you understand?

Come to me, my child, and receive from my open hand 

For it contains everything I want you to have 

I am the Creator; I have spoken

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment