Search This Blog

Followers

Sunday 9 February 2020

Words from God behold....

Behold I am bringing my peoples from the 4 corners of the earth. If you my people Israel do not bring the blind and deaf, tho they have both eyes and ears. Tell me who will guide them to me!

Rivers will pass over you but you will not be harmed. Fire will wash over you but you will not be burned.

The heavens will open up but you will not be harmed

I wash you with balm and soothe your pain.

I cleanse you and remove your stains

I pour perfume on you.

Tell me who is God in Israel. Is there any God like me in the whole earth.

I knew you before the world was made.

I fashioned you in your mothers womb.

I know you.

As for you .

I appoint and anoint you today to be a prophet priest and king to the nations. Your offspring will be as the sand on the shore and the stars in the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment