Search This Blog

Followers

Thursday 9 May 2019

All the earth shout out praise

All the earth shall shout out praise

I am the Lord Almighty there is none like Me in all the heavens

I redeemed you. You are Mine

You share My throne and reign with Me.

You share My authority. My Father gave it to Me and I have shared it with you.

Whatever you declare in my Name and not doubt shall be done for you.

Indeed as soon as your declaration leaves your lips, the order is given.

You are my beloved. I have loved you from before the universe was given its foundation.

I know you.

I fashioned you out of the dust of the earth.

I am the one who gives sight to blind eyes.

I open closed ears and mute lips

I breathe life into dead bones.

I am life.

I am joy.

I am peace.

I am provision.

Come to me and live.

Come to me and be blessed.

Come to me and rest.

Come to me and find security.

Come to me and be comforted.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment