Search This Blog

Followers

Saturday 4 May 2019

everlasting love

My Child I love you with an everlasting love.

I can do no other for I am the embodiment of love.

You may think me distant but I am with you, closer than your own shadow.

I am the light that shines within you.

My light shines even in dark and lonely places.

I know all things

Nothing is hidden.

I know when you sit down and when you rise up.

Behold I am Truth and always speak love and blessing into you

You may blame me for your pain and suffering but I never wanted  my creation to see death.

It broke my heart when those I loved turned against me.

I am your Father and Creator.

I will love you always even when you hate and dispise me.

I am looking for you. Will you come into the light of my love.

I promise to be with you always

I am always faithful and never break a promise.

Come and see.

Open the door

You alone hold the key.

Make your choice

You will not be dissapointed.


No comments:

Post a Comment