Search This Blog

Followers

Thursday 9 May 2019

My child I am your loving father

My child.

I am the God who creates
I am the  God who heals
I am the God who renders right judgement

Tell me who is like me?
Who can know?

I am the God who knows all things and I am with you. I shall never leave you.

Behold I am coming to claim my bride. She does not know when

Get ready. Do not be found asleep. Be watchful and read the signs fortold to you by my prophets of long ago.

Open your heart and hear my words of love and affection. I who comforts you am coming to claim you.

We shall be united.

Commune with me
Abide with me.

Come to me and I shall make you great
You will rule over kings and princes

You will reign with me forever.

Ps. I love you.

Your loving father.





No comments:

Post a Comment