Search This Blog

Followers

Sunday 23 June 2019

A New Name Has Been Written Over You!

Today God is writing a new name over your family, your church, your town, your nation.

God is Present shall be the Name written over you.

I assign this Name because it is my desire to bring Salvation to you.

Salvation will come to you
Redemption will come to you
Power and Authority will come to you

For My desire is to see My Kingdom operating in your midst, from this day forth there shall be a new inheritance over you. I have made you princes and princesses of my Kingdom.

I have entrusted you with My Authority.

You shall speak and it shall be done.

Believe in your heart do not doubt for my Kingdom is not for the double minded

Believe me when I tell that your pain has been taken away. Do not say maybe God does not want this for me or maybe the timing isnt right I tell you Now your pain IS taken away. Why would you hold a gift in your hand and beleive you dont have it ??? Are you not doubled minded ??

I tell you! Your Sin HAS been PAID for and your Shame TAKEN AWAY!!

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment