Search This Blog

Followers

Tuesday 18 June 2019

Mourning shall turn to joy



Mourning shall turn to joy in my presence. Behold I have broken the chains of death and have secured the Victory on behalf of all creation.

Weep no more my child find comfort in my presence

Abide in me my child.
For I am the embodiment of love.

Those who abide in me shall find peace and joy and hope and grace and favour.

No longer will mourning be your lot for  I offer comfort and peace

Believe this truth and live


Behold I hold the keys of death and hell. Victory is mine. I bought your redemption before the world was conceived.

At that moment your salvation was purchased .  Behold I offer it to you now without cost.

Your debt has been paid in full.

You are like gold in a field, more precious and more valuable than the price of redemption

Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment