Search This Blog

Followers

Monday 10 June 2019

Ripe for harvest

The fields are ripe for a harvest !

Never before has there been a generation like this !

I am your God and you are my children.

Come to Me and be blessed with gifts beyond comprehension.

Never before have I gifted My children with what I am about to pour out!

You shall be the first among many generations

Both great and small shall prophesy

Rich and poor will speak and  I declare that they shall do things foretold to you long ago.

The former has gone, the new has come

Behold I am bringing to fruit those things my prophets of old talked about.

The nations shall be as one under me

Those that believe my Word and do it will increase upon the earth

Get ready, do not be found asleep. Wake up people!

Align yourself to Me and become whole.

Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment